Official Salesforce Trainings arranged by Fluido
Cancellation/Reschedule by Customer
Cancellation by Fluido
- Class registrations are not confirmed until billing/registrant information received in full. Customer request to cancel or reschedule a class must be submitted via email with the word cancellation in the subject line to the this email, events(a)fluidogroup.com
- Cancellations are not accepted by telephone.
- Customer may substitute registered course attendee(s) without charge.
- Customer request for class cancellation/rescheduling must be received by Fluido at least 14 full calendar days prior to scheduled start date in order for customer to receive a full refund/credit of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation / rescheduling requests less than 14 full calendar days prior to the class start date are billed 50% of the registration fee. No shows to class will be billed the full registration fee. Cancellation or no show fees cannot be applied towards future classes. Premier Training customers will be charged 50% of the class list price for cancellation less than 14 days prior to the class start date or for no shows to class.
- This cancellation policy applies to both onsite and virtual classes. For virtual classes which contain multiple segments, students shall not be permitted to make-up missed segments or transfer dates from one class segment to another class.
Cancellation by Fluido
- Fluido reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to customer at least 7 calendar days prior to scheduled commencement date.
- In the event of cancellation by Fluido, customer may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(s).
- Fluido will not be responsible for non-refundable tickets purchased or reservations made by customer.
- If a Training class is cancelled by the organizer due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster), the Customer is entitled to a full class credit which must be used within 3 months of the date of the original class for another class offered by Fluido.
- The class seats are booked on first come first served basis. Even if you receive an automated confirmation for the registration, the class might be full. In that case we will reserve you a first seat for the next course.