Lead Business Consultant – Salesforce
Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. While doing this, you will enjoy the benefits that we have to offer: flexible working hours and locations, an inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and a competitive salary and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Managing new customer initiatives aimed at achieving the global Strategic Objectives.
- Consulting senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure fulfillment of strategic goals by identifying gaps and developing solutions
- Managing projects and programs from a customer perspective, including defining goals, measurements, deliverables, key milestones, and critical paths for projects containing multiple work streams
- Having experience with enterprise customers to handle multi-cloud Salesforce programs from a partner perspective
- Understanding of Salesforce business and driving global roadmap planning with business stakeholders
- Providing guidance to the development team based on Salesforce lightning products such as commerce
- Participating in global requirement refinement with regional product owners and driving the global project deliverables
- Proactively highlighting program risks and coming up with a mitigation plan
- Driving cross-cloud (Sales, Marketing, and integration) discussions with the different teams and creating dependencies for other tracks
- Having deep industry knowledge in the Manufacturing, especially in the Agriculture sector
- Aligning with the sales team to grow the business on the account level
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; communicates effectively with all levels of leadership
- Experience working in a complex corporate environment, ideally spanning multiple industries.
- Proven experience developing / leading / facilitating strategic plans and teams comprised of executives and senior leadership.
- Understanding of Salesforce Ecosystem especially commerce cloud
- Salesforce business-level understanding of core products (Sales and Service cloud)
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to cope with evolving and changing processes required
- Working proficiency in the local language
At Fluido, you will get:
- The support and time of your Team Leads
- The support of our business team to grow personally
- The possibility to attend training and conferences
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive and appropriate environment conducive to performing your work
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.