Salesforce Consultant – Presales
What you will be responsible for:
- Transform customer objectives into actionable Salesforce solutions and participate in the architecture and solution design.
- Lead ‘presales’ discovery sessions and process analysis exercises to validate opportunities.
- Lead the design and build for demos and proof-of-concept solutions and determine the ideal presentation approach for ensuring alignment with the requirements of the customer.
- Assess process flows for automation opportunities and designs the most effective technology solution to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Proactively get involved in story creation activities looking for opportunities to enhance customer solutions.
- Collaborate with sales team members on competitive sales strategies/tactics
- Provide insights into competitors, sales tactics, and sales techniques.
- Experience working in customer-facing roles in sales or solution consulting.
- Vertical Industry Experience and understanding of competing technologies in the sector
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Solutions and Implementation Consulting.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
At Fluido, you will get:
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fantastic organisation and be recognised for your efforts!
- International project exposure
- A fantastic tailored 3-day onboarding programme at the start of your journey with us to make you feel like a Fluidian from the start
- Ongoing support and time of your team leads and peers
- The support of our business team to grow personally and professionally throughout your journey.
- The possibility to attend training and conferences relevant to your desired career path.
- A knowledgeable team of experts to spar with and a supportive and appropriate environment to conductively perform your work comfortably.
At Fluido you will NOT:
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day at Fluido is a journey among friends and you choose the path!
**Please note that our offices in the UK and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.