Senior Consultant FinancialForce – Enterprise Resource Planning
Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. While doing this, you will enjoy the benefits that we have to offer: flexible working hours and locations, an inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and a competitive salary and benefits.
For our new FinancialForce business line we are looking for consultants with experience implementing ERP Financial Management solutions and who like the challenge of building the FinancialForce ERP practice at Fluido.
The (Senior) Solution Consultant should be someone with strong consulting and computer and accounting systems implementation skills. This individual will be assisting in the implementation and training of the FinancialForce accounting applications in customer environments. Occasional travel within the region should be expected. A background in ERP / Financial Management / Accounting software applications and solutions is required.
What you will be responsible for
- Proactively engaging with customers to manage their FinancialForce ERP projects. You have the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo and current ways of working
- Transforming customer objectives and requirements into amazing FinancialForce and Salesforce solutions and participating in the architecture and solution design.
- Perform key components of implementations of the FinancialForce ERP application. Components may include requirements discussion, solution configuration, deployment, data migration, knowledge transfer, and general support.
- Understand client’s back-office accounting process requirements and assist the project team in translating those requirements into functional specifications for custom development and functional extension.
- Prepare and deliver standard and custom training remote or onsite
- Stay current with FinancialForce ERP releases and best practices
- Supporting pre-sales by proactively engaging with customers, creating scoping and estimations to find new projects and opportunities for Fluido
- Experience with mid-market or enterprise accounting systems and financial management implementations
- Hands-on experience in implementing an ERP Financial Management solution. Ideally based on Salesforce technology (FinancialForce, Sage, ZoomZoom), but experience with other ERP Financial Management solutions (NetSuite, Workday, Infor, SAP) is welcome as well
- Expertise and experience navigating the implementation process associated with ERP Financial Management engagements.
- Outstanding communication skills – the ability to talk about Financial Management processes, Salesforce, and other tools in the business context, without shying away from more technical topics.
- Strong desire to work both in design and on ‘hands-on’ implementation modes in the delivery of technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Experience working with manufacturers, utilities is a plus, preferably in an international environment.
Experience/Skills that would be a plus
- Salesforce knowledge & certification
- FinancialForce ERP certification
- Strong understanding of project mgmt methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Working proficiency in a local language
At Fluido, you will get
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fantastic organisation and be recognised for your efforts!
- Challenging, fun & extremely interesting projects with customers in various industries
- Support and mentoring from experienced leaders
- Support of our business team to grow personally and professionally throughout your journey
- Ongoing training and development
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive environment to perform your work in
- A working environment & culture where we truly care about what you want to do and how you want to grow and ensure that work must be fun!
**Please note that the Netherlands, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.