DX (Digital Experience) Executive Summit
Brought to you by Fluido and Brilliant Basics
Fluido and Brilliant Basics are happy to invite you to a VIP lunch event in which we will focus on the different aspects of Digital Experience (DX). Both being part of the Infosys family, we want to show the best of our work by going through stories and case examples of delivering an end-to-end digital experience from ideation to execution.
- You will get a holistic understanding of Digital Experience and understand how BB and Fluido together can deliver an end-to-end digital service from ideation to go-live.
- Get inspired by Brilliant Basics, one of the leading design and innovation studios in Europe and Fluido’s sister company in the Infosys Group, and their work with leading European brands.
- Gain insights on what DX strategy is and why it is crucial for business.
- Know more on how to lead “the impossible”, i.e. Digital Customer Experience.
- Agree that digital transformation is not only about technology and the importance of defining a DX strategy.
- Understand how corporate culture plays a key role in every change.
- Get a chance to connect with your peers in other companies and businesses and be able to share your thoughts and ideas on the themes.
Date & Time: January 22, 2020, 11:30-13:30
Venue: TAK, Brunkebergstorg 2-4, 111 51 Stockholm, Sweden
DX Lead, Senior Strategy Consultant
Director of Customer Experience
The event is now fully booked.
If you’d like to join the waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org