Improve Agility and Accuracy by Automating B2B Quote to Cash Process with Salesforce CPQ
Automating the Quote-to-Cash process can bring tremendous advantages to your sales efficiency and business. This invite-only event presents best practices and real-life cases of Quote-to-Cash transformations, accompanied by a tasty Italian dinner in the evening.
Date & time: 28 September at 3 pm
Location: Hotel Haven (Unioninkatu 17, Helsinki) & Restaurant Fiasco (Eteläranta 16, Helsinki)
Quote-to-Cash (QTC) connects sales to product management, orders, contracts, invoicing and even payments – connecting quotes to cash. By improving your QTC process, you can:
- Prevent revenue leakage by reducing errors in the sales quotes, orders and contracts
- Reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary manual work with automation
- Speed up the sales cycle by connecting front and back-office processes.
In this event, we discuss how your organisation can leverage digital QTC and Billing capabilities to improve your company’s bottom line. You will hear our experts’ tips and customers’ learnings from their real-life projects. At the end of the event, there will be time to ask questions, too.
- Future of Quote-to-Cash with Salesforce: What trends does Salesforce see, and what capabilities do we plan to bring to the market?
- Right first time Order Data: Cargotec Kalmar’s quote and order process transformation journey to reduce order lead time for complex, configurable products.
- From Chaos to Control: Fast growth and international expansion via channel partners drove HappyOrNot to automate their manual and error-prone Quote-to-Cash processes.
- How you can succeed in your Quote-to-Cash transformation: Best Practices and lessons learned from the numerous projects Fluido has delivered.
If you want to continue the discussion, please join us for dinner at Restaurant Fiasco, next to the Hotel Haven in Helsinki (Unioninkatu 17).
The event has a cap of 25 seats, so kindly sign up at your earliest convenience and no later than 9 September. Also, let us know if you will be joining us for dinner and include information about possible dietary restrictions you might have.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Registration is now closed. Please join a waiting list by email at pros(at)salesforce.com.