What you will get to do:
Challenging and rewarding projects with our multinational client companies. Working in a project team filled with talented professionals.
What you will be responsible for:
- Developing solutions for customers in the Salesforce ecosystem and enhancing existing solutions
- Providing technical advisory within a customer project
- Supporting with writing technical documentation
- Assisting in determining time and cost estimates
- Resolving application development issues in a timely manner
- Taking the initiative to highlight any issues in the selected solution approach
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing
- Deploying developed features to customer production environments
- Supporting the project team in ensuring the solution meets the client requirements
The skills we are looking for:
- Basic understanding of Salesforce’s setup and configuration capabilities
- Lightning components, APEX / Visualforce
- Database knowledge and usage of SOQL
At Fluido, you will get:
- The support and time of your team leads
- The support of our business team to grow personally
- The possibility to attend training and conferences
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive and appropriate environment conducive to performing your work
- We know that these are not our only deal makers but we have team activities, free snacks and drinks, game evenings, library, office parties, etc…
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.