Salesforce / Vlocity Solution Architect
Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. At the same time, you are enjoying the benefits that we got to offer: flexible working hours and locations, inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and competitive salary and benefits.
What you will be responsible for:
- Understanding customers’ business problems and translating these into specific technical requirements
- Creating estimations and scoping based on discussions with key stakeholders and internal Superheroes
- Managing customer projects independently and within a team.
- Supporting pre-sales by proactively engaging with customers to find new projects and other opportunities for Fluido
- Understanding solution design & deployment cycle from requirement specifications to deployment
- Strong implementation experience, including development, across the full software development lifecycle in Salesforce & Vlocity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce/Vlocity architecture, environment management, release management, source control, deployment methodologies
- Experience working in large SF Orgs, particularly with multi-million customer records will be essential
- Ideally experience in the Telco industry, TMF CPQ experience is advantageous (Vlocity, Salesforce, Cloudsense, Apttus…)
At Fluido, you will get:
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fantastic organisation and be recognised for your efforts!
- A fantastic tailored 3-day onboarding programme at the start of your journey with us to make you feel like a Fluidian from the start
- Ongoing support and time of your team leads and peers
- The support of our business team to grow personally and professionally throughout your journey.
- The possibility to attend training and conferences relevant to your desired career path.
- A knowledgeable team of experts to spar with and a supportive and appropriate environment to conductively perform your work comfortably.
At Fluido you will NOT:
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day at Fluido is a journey among friends and you choose the path!
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.