Sr. Field Service Consultant
Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. While doing this, you will enjoy the benefits that we have to offer: flexible working hours and locations, an inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and a competitive salary and benefits.
What you will be responsible for:
- Proactively engaging with customers to manage their Field Service Management projects. You have the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo and current ways of working
- Transforming customer objectives into amazing Salesforce solutions and participating in the architecture and solution design.
- Conceptualizing and driving the deployment of Salesforce Field Service and/or Asset 360 by ServiceMax
- Driving the end-to-end project scoping and working as the lead consultant, all the way from requirement specifications to deployment
- Managing (smaller) customer projects independently – driving larger projects with competent leadership
- Configuring Salesforce Field Service, Asset 360, or other related Salesforce solutions
- Supporting pre-sales by proactively engaging with customers, creating scoping and estimations to find new projects and opportunities for Fluido
- Expertise and experience navigating the implementation process associated with Field Service Management engagements
- Outstanding communication skills – the ability to talk about field service processes, Salesforce, and other tools in the business context without shying away from more technical topics
- Hands-on experience in implementing a Field Service Management solution. Ideally based on Salesforce technology, (SFS, ServiceMax, SiteTracker), but experience with other FSM solutions (ClickSoftware, IFS, Microsoft, Oracle) is welcome as well
- Experience working with manufacturers, utilities is a plus, preferably in an international environment.
Experience/Skills that would be a plus
- Vertical Industry Experience and understanding of competing technologies in the sector
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a similar/related field
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications
- Strong understanding of project mgmt methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Understanding of Field Service KPIs and analytics
- Working proficiency in a local language
At Fluido, you will get:
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fantastic organisation and be recognised for your efforts!
- Challenging, fun & extremely interesting projects with customers in various industries
- The opportunity to work with the best CRM platform on the market and a great opportunity to grow & learn
- Support and mentoring from experienced leaders
- Support of our business team to grow personally and professionally throughout your journey
- Ongoing training and development
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive environment to perform your work in
- A working environment & culture where we truly care about what you want to do and how you want to grow and ensure that work must be fun!
At Fluido you will NOT:
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day at Fluido is a journey among friends and you choose the path!
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.