What you will get to do:
Challenging and rewarding projects with our multinational client companies. Working in a project team filled with talented professionals.
What you will be responsible for:
- Presenting and communicating technical topics to people with or without a technical background
- Understanding the purpose of the solution from the business point of view
- Acting as a bridge between business and development team(s)
- Translating business requirements into software design
- Creating technical specifications and contributing to the functional specification
- Supporting sales during the pre-sales phase
- Developing end-to-end solution plan and, depending on the project organization, acting as a technical lead for the project from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design, and implementation phases to go-live
- Cooperating with the project manager and supporting during the test phase
- Ensuring the technical quality of delivery to produce a scalable and performant solution
- Proactively highlighting project risks to the project manager
- Drawing of high-level data flow/integration diagrams
- Taking part in workshops either alone or together with consultants and business stakeholders; actively contributing by providing recommendations (not only implementing exactly what the customer is asking for if needed)
The skills we are looking for:
- Extensive experience (building and designing) from integrations like REST/SOAP/Batch/Websockets
- Data modeling
- You don’t need to be the best developer in the team, but you need to understand the concept of software development and the underlying software design patterns
- Experience with tools to create and document a complex solution design
- Good communication skills
A plus if you can check any of these:
- Some years of Salesforce development
- Heroku/AWS/Azure experience
- Contributing to any open Github project
- Working proficiency in local language
At Fluido, you will get:
- The support and time of your team leads
- The support of our business team to grow personally
- The possibility to attend training and conferences
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive and appropriate environment conducive to performing your work
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.