What you will get to do:
Solution Architects advise customers about declarative functions in Salesforce.
You will work with challenging and rewarding projects sharing your knowledge with our multinational client companies, and coach a group of talented professionals within Fluido.
What you will be responsible for:
- Actively influencing customers’ salesforce practices and decisions
- Challenging the customers’ thinking and status quo when pertaining to their salesforce solution
- Understanding the purpose of the solution from the business point of view
- Presenting and communicating technical topics to both business and technical stakeholders, Acting as a bridge between the business and development team(s)
- Translating business requirements into software design
- Helping customers turn their sales, service, or marketing processes into viable solutions using salesforce best practices
- Providing thought leadership towards the client to ensure defined success criteria are met/suggest improvement roadmaps on the business capability level that can be translated into additional project modules and Salesforce improvement roadmap
- Driving estimations for new projects/work as add-ons to already agreed-on client deliverables
- Making sure of the quality of the project, roll-out effectiveness, and deliverables – suggests corrective measures
The skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience
- Deep Salesforce administration and declarative skills
- Deep understanding and experience on different Salesforce products and the best practices
- Experience in consulting
- Understanding at least one business practice skill
- Customer service
- Field service
- Marketing automation
- Business intelligence
- Portals / communities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Local language professional proficiency
At Fluido, you will get
- Environment for sharing and growing your technical and consulting skillset. Fluido is the best place for Salesforce professionals in Europe
- Coaching and support of your Team Lead to bring you to the best projects for you to grow and excel
- A diverse team (origins, backgrounds, and field of expertise) supportive and an appropriate environment conducive to performing your work
- The possibility to become a superhero in a rapidly growing company: make a difference to global companies as a partner
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.
We will come back to you when we have processed your application.