Closing the advice gap – Enabling financial choices – Supporting financial literacy – Promoting advice
Fluido Wealth360 has been designed to support adviser firms of any size, developing accessible technology that delivers efficiency in day-to-day processes, reduces re-keying and enhances user and client experience.Learn more
Salesforce for Financial Services
Manage customer relationships, streamline business processes, and improve efficiency with the Salesforce Financial Services cloud.
Report: Digital integration and wealth management: technology gaps and solutions
Technology innovation is moving quickly: portals are the preferred future communication method based on today’s available tools.
Providers say they want to innovate and change, but few planned enhancements are in the works. Our research suggests it’s worth the investment — too much time is spent on manual tasks, and freeing up adviser time could allow them to reach more clients.
Read our report based on a survey of 100 financial advisers, interviews, and data from 11 investment providers below.Read more
How we create value for you
At Fluido, we can help banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions manage customer relationships, streamline business processes, and improve overall efficiency with Salesforce.
- Gain a 360-degree view of your customers and offer personalised services
- Reduce the time and effort required to perform tasks such as account opening, underwriting, and loan processing while minimising the risk of errors and fraud
- Enable better collaboration among teams, leading to more efficient processes and better outcomes
- Make data-driven decisions and improve your products and services based on customer feedback and market trends with real-time data and analytics
- Ensure you remain compliant with regulatory requirements and mitigate potential risks.
Skill gaps and flexible workforces: Banks’ Post-Pandemic Challenges
The pandemic has forced banks into a sudden and unexpected experimental season. Now, that transition is close to an end, and a new era will start soon. Banks have often honed their approaches to hybrid working, but those critical decisions are not the only decisions but changes that might prove to be even more complex.
- Gaps in valuing soft and hard skills
- A more flexible and efficient workplace
- A new workplace that works for everyone
The Future of Financial Services
The future of financial services is digital. A sizeable demographic wealth transfer is underway as baby boomers leave their assets to the next generation. Luckily, the opportunities to delight are wide open; for example, automating strategically — targeting problematic areas to drive efficiency, speed, and accuracy to improve the customer experience.
- The digital-first demand first-class experiences
- Meeting customers where they are
- Making better business decisions with better data and new partners
NextGen or LostGen — The need to develop new client acquisition strategies
Providing an informed platform for furthering the debate and discussion about NextGen and new customer targeting and acquisition in financial services.
- Scene setting – Consumer behaviour and sentiment
- Scene setting – Adviser behaviour and sentiment
- Issues and barriers to development
- Approaches and solutions for targeting NextGen and new clients
- Meeting the needs of customers in 2023 and beyond
Technology solutions on evolution in Wealth Management
The wealth management industry is undergoing an evolution, both in terms of client needs and the availability of tools that can help firms manage
customer experiences more efficiently. As clients grow accustomed to the ease and flexibility that digital technology offers in other industries, they’ve come to expect similar conveniences when it comes to their interactions with advisors.
At the same time, advisory firms want to improve customer experiences while managing costs by reducing administrative burdens and driving operational scale.
The pressure is on Wealth Management
The wealth and asset management value chain is hitting a critical point in its evolution. The global pandemic has exposed the lack of innovation when it comes to the ‘engagement layer’ of its proposition, and the pace of change is crippling all parties involved, ultimately to the detriment of the customer.
The speed of technological change and the impact of wealth being transferred from older to younger generations is piling pressure on wealth management service providers.
Customer story: S-Bank: Automating marketing with an improved customer journey
Founded in 2007 on the back of 100 years of savings bank history, S-Bank is now a retail bank with 3,000,000 customers, 2,1 million issued cards and together with FIM subsidiary, 6,9 billion euros in managed assets. Services range from private saving accounts to asset management for institutions. The bank is part of the S-Group cooperative and is one of Finland’s largest banks.Read more
Connect with a superhero
Industry Lead (Financial Services)