Our work — Dennemeyer Group
Dennemeyer: A Salesforce-Enabled Sales and Marketing Transformation Journey
Founded as a patent law firm in Luxembourg 55 years ago, the Dennemeyer Gruppe is one of the leading global full-service providers for Intellectual Property Management. Their service portfolio covers patents, trademarks, software, consulting, and legal services in the field of intellectual property for the world’s largest companies across all continents.
From 20% to almost 40 %
Conversion of inbound marketing leads
In 2019, Dennemeyer found themselves at a crossroads in an effort to improve internal Salesforce adoption as a foundation to better connecting marketing and sales processes, improving data quality, and consolidating customer experience.
As a leading IP services provider, they embarked on a journey to refine their customer engagement model, harmonize their sales operations, and streamline their service offering with automated cross- and up-selling capabilities.
Having been exposed to challenges with their existing processes and IT platforms, they contacted Fluido-Infosys for support in defining and implementing a Salesforce transformation journey.
- 2-day rapid discovery delivering a phased Salesforce improvement roadmap
- Definition of a customer journey improvement roadmap
- Account-Contact-Opportunity Management process overhaul and deployment
- Lightning experience migration
- Lead Management discovery & definition
- Strategic advisory covering the definition of a Customer 360 vision and corresponding project portfolio
- Transformation program design including specifications for customer engagement platform, sales organization & data management streams
Dennemeyer has laid down the required process & technology foundations for their future customer engagement model that will recognize differences of customer segments and their respective service needs. Thanks to the new operating model and tighter integration between Marketing and Sales, the conversion of inbound marketing leads has increased from 20% to almost 40% and is seamlessly connected to Sales. Fluido-Infosys continues supporting Dennemeyer in the execution of their transformation program and the deployment of new Salesforce capabilities.