Salesforce Enablement Quick Start
Boost your teams’ sales efficiency and productivity with outcome-based enablement – all in the flow of work. Stay focused on outcomes by embedding milestones in programs, tying enablement to revenue and proving business impact. With conversation intelligence aid managers in improving the skills, every rep needs the most. Salesforce templates that deliver predictable revenue results allow you to launch specialized programs at your pace quickly.
Why Enablement Quick Start?
Make every rep your best rep with Enablement
- Maintain Pre-sales Excitement after Closing
- Plant the Seeds for Long-Term Success
- Sell More as They Grow
- Spend More Time Selling vs Servicing
- Reduce Time to Value at a Great Price
- Revenue Milestones – Prove enablement ROI. Embed milestones into programs, which auto-complete as reps reach them.
- Templates – Ship confidently and find value faster with tailor-made templates based on Salesforce best practices.
- Insights & Analytics – Automatically track KPIs, which prove enablement program success in terms of revenue outcomes.
- Program Builder – Deliver structured enablement fast with a drag and drop building experience directly in Salesforce.
- Einstein Conversation Insights – Harness data and AI to power up your coaching and get the most out of every customer interaction.
- In-App Prompts & Walkthroughs – Manage change and drive adoption. Give updates and quickly guide reps through tasks.
Enablement Quick Start Program
Get started with Enablement to drive a more intelligent seller/service rep enablement with actionable insights. Choose a program that fits your needs and challenges.
Quick Start Set Up
- Price: $16K USD
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Quick Start Set Up & Training
- 2 Programs (1 custom)
- 4 Simple Measures
- 2 IAG Walkthroughs
Quick Start Growth
- Price: $32K USD
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Quick Start Set Up + Extend
- 3 Programs (2 custom)
- 6 Measures (3 simple, 3 complex)
- 3 IAG Walkthroughs
Quick Start Plus
- Price: $56K USD
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Enablement Superstardom
- 5 Programs (3 custom)
- 10 Measures (5 simple, 5 complex)
- 5 IAG
- Einstein Conversation Insights (ECI)
Connect with a Superhero and get the price today:
Sales Cloud Practice Lead
Experienced business process developer and trainer. Background in various roles in telco, finance software and logistics businesses: contact centers, controlling, product development and sales development. Special knowledge in sales & marketing processes, lead management and marketing automation. Sales Cloud Practice Lead at Fluido.
Salesforce for Energy & Utilities: Power your digital transformation
Speed is the new currency – and nowhere before has change been so fast and apparent as now. Consumer-facing energy and utilities companies seek to adapt and thrive in the fast-changing digital landscape, modernising the customer experience and meeting tomorrow's needs.Read more
Salesforce Maps Quick Start
As one of only six selected Salesforce partners worldwide we are proud to offer Quick Start Growth and Quick Start Plus for Salesforce Maps and Territory Planning to our Fluido customers.Read more
Fluido Runway: Business & Technology Accelerators
Fluido Runway is a business and technology accelerator that gives you ideas and inspires you to take your business to the next level with new Salesforce technology.Read more
Fluido Care: On-going Services and Enhancements
Fluido Care is a services framework to maintain and enhance Salesforce in your organization. You have flexibility, get access to expertise and stay up to date.Read more
Fluido Guide: Strategy and Advisory Services
Fluido Guide is a strategy guidance and advisory service to help you get rapid insight, make better decisions and shape your digital future with Salesforce.Read more