Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud Quick Start Package
Establish the foundation to accelerate growth and innovation.
Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud Solutions are revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate – from front-to-back office processes, selling motions, and the entire Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLM). Manufacturers can take advantage of Fluido’s Manufacturing Cloud Strategic MVP Offering to implement the Salesforce platform quickly and efficiently, preparing your organization to leverage “Phase 2” and “Phase 3” capabilities of Manufacturing Cloud like rebate management, warranty management, field service, IoT & Smart Services on an accelerated timeline.
Why Start With Manufacturing Cloud?
Increase Process Efficiency
- CPQ & ERP integrations
- Easily trackable leads and conversions.
Seamless contract updates
- Consolidate sales agreement terms
Pricing, subscription & rebate rules
Finance approvals process
- Shipment tracking
- Automated notifications
Deliver Accurate Forecasts
- Ensure forecast accuracy across partners and customers
Dynamic account-based forecasting
- Forecast run rate agreements
- Holistic views of predicted volumes, demand, opportunities, projects, agreements, etc.
- Proactively strategize on struggling accounts
- Align demand and capacity discussion
- Understand factors influencing pipeline (i.e.content, partners, messaging)
- Run customer relationship analyses
- Measure forecasts
- Assess customer compliance with agreement
Product performance insights around revenue and unit quantity numbers.
Service performance insights around revenue.
Provide Your Customers With What They Need
Access to service data & analytics
- Connected 360 view of customer, order, product, service, asset performance
- 24/7 support
- Chatbots, call center integrations, and more
Voice of the customer
- Service & wear parts forecasting
- Data visibility
- Build and manage incentives
- Create and execute loyalty programs
Program Phases and Elements
The Manufacturing Cloud core capability gives manufacturers the ability to provide their account teams with visibility into committed and actual order volumes with the use of sales agreements. They can also define forecasts across multiple time periods, business units, and locations through Advanced Account-based Forecasting.
Additionally, the MVP implementation will deliver the data necessary by loading active sales agreements and batch loading (as desired) orders. This will give better visibility into account forecasts as well as forecast accuracy.
- Review and refine sales and opportunity process (Note: an existing sales process should already exist)
- Sales agreement setup (up to 4 custom attributes)
- Up to 2 approvals with 5 criteria-based steps to manage the sales agreement pricing and activation
- Lightning Flows/Object Hierarchy/Relationship API to manage the auto-creation of sales agreements
- Advanced account forecasting (up to 2 forecast sets)
- Order actuals template to batch load orders from financial systems
- Reports (up to 5 new reports) and Dashboards (up to 1 new dashboard)
- Profiles (up to 3 new profiles) to be used to manage forecasting adjustment periods
- Set up Voice of Customer (1 Salesforce Survey)
- Forecast for service revenue and spare/wear parts.
Simplify Your Salesforce Journey
Our team of more than 500 represents 17 nationalities and 20 languages on four continents.
- 4,650+ Consultants
- 4.7/5 CSAT Score
- 3,900+ Certified Specialists
- 5,000+ Engagements
Not Ready to Make a Decision Yet? Get Your Copy of Our Free eBook
According to research by Salesforce, 90 % of manufacturers say that the global pandemic affected their production capacity, customer demand, distribution, sales, marketing and more. Although many manufacturers still see digitalisation primarily as a source of efficiency, many understand that their future depends on learning to do business like digital natives.
There is no better time than now to accelerate your company’s digital transformation. In this guide, we will look at how manufacturers can hone their strategy for digital transformation from three central perspectives: managing digital experiences, utilising data and leading change. Besides just discussing the concepts behind these themes, the guide offers easy-to-use checklists and graphs to help you start navigating your company’s digital future.
Get your copy of the guide by filling in the form on the right! Please provide a working email address, as the guide is sent to you via email.
Get in Touch With us to Learn More About Prices
Connect With a Superhero
Manufacturing Practice Lead
Trusted by Leading Manufacturers
Salesforce Enablement Quick Start
We are proud to offer Salesforce Enablement Quick Start to our Fluido customers, as we are one of the chosen Salesforce partners worldwide.
Salesforce for Energy & Utilities: Power your digital transformation
Speed is the new currency – and nowhere before has change been so fast and apparent as now. Consumer-facing energy and utilities companies seek to adapt and thrive in the fast-changing digital landscape, modernising the customer experience and meeting tomorrow's needs.
Salesforce Maps Quick Start
As one of only six selected Salesforce partners worldwide we are proud to offer Quick Start Growth and Quick Start Plus for Salesforce Maps and Territory Planning to our Fluido customers.
Fluido Runway: Business & Technology Accelerators
Fluido Runway is a business and technology accelerator that gives you ideas and inspires you to take your business to the next level with new Salesforce technology.
Fluido Care: On-going Services and Enhancements
Fluido Care is a services framework to maintain and enhance Salesforce in your organization. You have flexibility, get access to expertise and stay up to date.
Fluido Guide: Strategy and Advisory Services
Fluido Guide is a strategy guidance and advisory service to help you get rapid insight, make better decisions and shape your digital future with Salesforce.